Friday, December 17, 2010

A Great Homemade Gift for Kids

I always love to give a gift to children that doesn't require batteries, provides opportunities for parents to spend with their children in addition to allowing kids time to be creative. This holiday I decided to make a boredom box for some of our smaller relatives that will provide days of fun.

I purchased a plastic storage box from Wal Mart that could hold all of the materials. Included in the box was: play dough, Oobleck, shaving cream art, drawing dough, slime, white mud, and weaving. All of the materials, except the small paints and shaving cream, were dry ingredients that would require a little help from a parent. The directions for each activity was listed on the sticker. I know the box was a hit with my kids because they asked me to make them one.

to reproduce this gift, visit our website, click here, on Monday. We will have the stickers and directions available for downloading
For birthdays, the holidays or any other time, a boredom box is the perfect gift.


No comments: